Our Core Principles
To be America’s most highly regarded network infrastructure services company by delivering a superior customer experience.
- Customer Focus: Without customers no company can exist. We achieve our vision of delivering a superior customer experience by meeting and exceeding the expectations of our customers
- Trust: Ethical behavior is paramount to everything we do. It is at the heart of our relationships with our customers, partners, contractors and fellow employees.
- Teamwork: Successful corporations are built through the collaborative efforts of all employees. We appreciate and value each team member’s contribution in achieving our common goals.
- Respect: We foster a workplace environment, rich in diversity, where mutual respect and courtesy is extended to every member of our corporate family.
- Responsibility: Every day we make commitments that are required to fulfill our business obligations. Once we make a commitment, we are accountable for delivering as promised. We strive to never make commitments we cannot meet, nor once a commitment is made, knowingly fail to commit the resources necessary to achieve it.
- Unrelenting Quest for Excellence: We seek to be the benchmark by which other companies in our industry are judged by encouraging and nurturing new ideas built on a foundation of industry best practices.
The reputation and integrity of TrueNet Communications are invaluable assets that are vital to our Company’s long-term success. Our Company has a reputation for providing market-leading services of extraordinary value, for our ability to successfully execute our client’s most complex projects and for operating with the highest level of integrity. These elements are unalterably linked and comprise an important component of our corporate culture and our Company’s success.
Our Code of Conduct sets the tone for how we do business at our Company and applies to all Company employees and contractors such as independent subcontractors, consultants and agents who, by contractual agreement, act on our behalf. Each employee of the Company is responsible for conducting the Company’s business in a manner that demonstrates a commitment to the highest standards of integrity, free from even the appearance of impropriety and to adhere to our Code of Conduct standards each and every day.
Our Code of Conduct
- We will conduct our business with integrity and honesty
- We will respect and value our customers, our partners and each other
- We will foster a safe and productive workplace
- We will safeguard and respect customer information
- We will deliver on our commitments
At TrueNet Communications the safety and health of our employees, our subcontractors, and our clients is integral to everything we do. TrueNet is committed to providing a work environment where safety and health are incorporated into every task every day without exception and to the development of a mindset where every injury is preventable.
Safety First Philosophy
Our Safety First philosophy is based upon the following principles:
- All accidents, incidents, and injuries are preventable
- All workplace hazards can be safeguarded
- Preventing accidents, incidents, injuries, and occupational illnesses is everyone’s responsibility individually and collectively
- Working safely is a condition of employment
- Safety training is an integral component of our overall safety culture
- Field management and supervisors are responsible for making certain that their employees and subcontractors have all necessary and appropriate safety training
- Occupational safety and health is part of every employee’s total job performance.
- Accident prevention is good business.
How We’re Different
Because our culture of empowering employees allows us to quickly respond to our customers’ needs, we excel at fast-track turnarounds. We approach every opportunity with urgency to make sure your deadlines are met and your objectives are fulfilled.
Combining more than 30 years in business with the world’s third oldest IT company provides us unparalleled scope and resources. TrueNet, a wholly owned Fujitsu company, works with the largest communication companies on some of the largest installations in the world.
We are an industry leader, not a follower. Few companies can match our core proficiencies or our ability to deliver innovative solutions that leverage the knowledge gained from designing and supporting successive generations of networks.
Everyone likes working with us. We forge effective and mutually beneficial partnerships that last for decades.
Experience matters. TrueNet’s client list includes leading cable MSOs, wireline carriers, international network OEMs, and enterprises. We perform work for our clients from coast to coast ranging from business-as-usual cable plant design and engineering to designing, implementing and supporting metro, state, regional, and national networks.
With over 350 associates on staff and hundreds more available through our staff augmentation services, TrueNet can scale to meet virtually any project size. While we have specialized teams for each of our market segments, our clients benefit from our ability to synergistically allocate the necessary resources to tackle even the most complex, technologically advanced projects.